Saturday, February 6, 2010

Birthday Boy #1

Happy Saturday Everyone! I have been a busy bee. My son had two birthday parties today, so of course, I needed two birthday cards. This is the first of the two.

I am totally hooked on the new SU! Sweet Pea DSP pack. The Taken with Teal and Chocolate Chip prints I used on this card are both from this pack. It just goes to show how very versatile it is. It can be used for masculine and feminine cards. It truly is a must have!

The Teal print is the backside of the Polka Dot Print. The Chocolate Chip print is the back side of a Pretty in Pink print. The sentiment is from a set in the 2009-2010 catalog called Birthday Bliss. It is one of many sets that you can get for FREE when you place a $50 order through March 31st. I had wanted this set for a while...and what better way to get it than Free?

I love the colors on this card and I think Taken with Teal is becoming a new favorite of mine. Hope you like it! TFL!

Stamps: Birthday Bliss & Doodle Numbers (Retired)
Paper: Chocolate Chip & Whisper White Cardstock; Sweet Pea DSP
Ink: Taken with Teal Classic Stamp Pad
Accessories: 1/16" Circle Punch, Teal Brads, Brown Brads and Circle Nestabilities

0 comments: